GERD Self Test
Do you have GERD? Measure yourself with this simple test established by the American College of Gastroenterology.
1. Do you frequently (more than twice per week) have one or more of the following:
- An uncomfortable feeling behind the breastbone that seems to be moving upward from the stomach?
- A burning sensation in the back of your throat?
- A bitter acid taste in your mouth?
2. Do you often experience these problems after meals?
3. Do you experience heartburn or acid indigestion two or more times per week?
4. Do you find that antacids only provide temporary relief from your GERD symptoms?
5. Are you taking prescription medication to treat heartburn, but still having symptoms?
If you answered yes to two or more of the above, you may have GERD. GERD symptoms include frequent heartburn, regurgitation, and trouble swallowing.
Acidgone® can help alkalize your body for a natural cure for acid reflux and effectively by coating the stomach lining and insulating it from the harsh effects of secreted acid. Try it today. We guarantee that Acidgone® will positively impact your life or we'll refund your money no questions asked. See what our customers say.